Not afraid of tight and confined spaces? Come be a part of our five-time “Best Places to Work” award winning company. Falcone CrawlSpace is always looking for great candidates that aren’t afraid to do the dirty work in crawlspaces, show up on time, and do what’s right! Carpenters, concrete workers, landscapers, and framers are excellent backgrounds for our work.
About the Job:
- Comfortable with being in a tight confined area underneath a house
- Carpentry, mold remediation, drainage experience welcome but not needed
- Can read tape measure/operate power tools
- Willing to travel (hotel and per diem provided)
- Excellent benefits package
What you need:
- Pass background check and drug screen.
- Crawlspace experience is a plus but not required because our training program is great.
- Active Drivers License- must have a valid drivers license to be considered.
The Falcone Crawlspace team values our employees. We prove it by letting employees write their own paychecks based on how hard and smart they work. We prove it by offering excellent benefits. We have proved it by never, in 15 years of steady growth, having a layoff.
What makes Falcone Crawlspace stand out as an employer?
- Company-sponsored health and dental insurance
- Performance-based compensation
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Life insurance
- Free breakfast on Mondays
- Coffee bar
- King Ranch trucks for goal-meeting Crawlologists
If you share our obsession with honest, quality work, then you’re the kind of person we’d like to have on the team.