Attention Carolina Real Estate Agents!
Searching for crawl space inspection services in the Carolinas? At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we’ve always tried to make it as easy as possible for real estate agents to do business with us. That is why we offer a Real Estate Agents Crawl Space Inspections & Consultations.
We now urge you to consider a Crawl Space Inspection designed to put your home-buying client at ease. Your client wants to know exactly what they are getting into when buying a new home. When it comes to the crawl space, you want to make sure things like slightly elevated moisture levels don’t become moisture-damaged beams and costly repairs.
Why not leave crawl space repair and upkeep up to the pros at Falcone Crawl Space? Call us at (704) 719-1198 to schedule you Real Estate Agent Crawl Space Inspection service. This service is offered throughout North and South Carolina.
What Does a Carolina or Charlotte Crawl Space Inspection Include?
- A crawl through of accessible areas of the crawl space
- Check for signs of standing water
- Inspect for plumbing leaks
- Check moisture readings
- Inspection and water test of sump pumps, as needed
- Inspect for wood-destroying insects
- Check for condensation on duct work
- Identify landscape issues that could interfere with ventilation
- Confirm positive drainage around the house
- Check integrity of vapor barrier, if applicable
- Check integrity of crawl space door
- A printed custom report
- Five digital or Polaroid pictures
What’s Not Included?
This service doesn’t include the tune-up, but we try to keep the green van stocked so that we can offer them for a discounted rate during your service, or we can give you some DIY tips.
- Open or close foundation vents, as needed
- Clean/Clear downspout extensions
- Replace standard size crawl space light bulbs, as needed
- Check/Clean vent wells, as needed
- Clean yard basins, as needed
- Replacing broken vents
- Replacing vapor barrier
- Pier adjustments (shims)
- Installation of down spout extensions
- Installation of vent wells
- Changing sump pumps and check valves
Who Will Perform My Consultation?
Our highly-trained team members who would rather prevent problems, than repair them. He can identify an issue, present the solution and perform the fix.
Can I Do This Myself?
Yes! We highly recommend that all everyone inspect their crawl space, however, we realize that everyone may not have the time to hang out in their crawl spaces, especially being a busy real estate agent. So, we’ll do it for you! Call Falcone Crawl Space at 866-651-8989 to sign up or ask questions about our Real Estate Agent Crawl Space Consultation service.
What Is Falcone Crawl Space?
We’re a dedicated team that loves living the “crawl life.” Since 2006, Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair has been repairing foundations for homeowners across North and South Carolina. With over 250 service awards, an A+ Better Business Bureau rating and four “Best Places to Work” awards, Falcone has built a reputation as a trustworthy service provider and excellent employer.
How Much Does It Cost?
The Real Estate Agent Crawl Space Consultation service is $129. Any money paid for the Buyers Crawl Space Consultation can be credited towards repairs.
What Is A Crawl Space?
Check out this hilarious video and find out how people on the streets of Charlotte answered the question “What is a Crawl Space?”
How do I sign up? We’re glad you asked! Give us a call at (704) 719-1198 and we’ll be happy to get a Real Estate Agent Crawl Space Consultation scheduled for you.