Update from your Friends in Crawl Spaces regarding COVID-19
Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair is an award-winning locally-owned foundation repair and drainage company that serves North and South Carolina. Repairing foundations and installing drainage solutions isn’t just a job for us, it’s an obsession; we call this mission-driven lifestyle “the Crawl Life.” Our mission has not changed. Our obsession with five-star service and the highest-quality foundation repairs and drainage solutions has not changed. However, some of the actions we take must change during these times as we all face COVID-19._
We take the responsibility of ensuring the health and safety of our employees, customers, and our community very seriously. In an anonymous survey of our team members in April 2020, 100% responded with either “neutral,” “agree,” or “strongly agree” on the following statement:
Falcone responded to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in a timely manner.
Each team member responded either “agree” or “strongly agree” to these statements:
- Management responded to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in a way that demonstrates care for its team members’ well-being.
- I am optimistic about Falcone’s future.
The work that we do is considered “essential,” and we intend to give our field team members the opportunity to work at full capacity as long as they’re continuing to follow the required guidelines. Because of this, we want to inform you that we are taking the following steps to ensure that we are providing and maintaining our services in the safest possible manner.
On Location Repairs & In-Home Consultant Visits:
If one of our consultants or crew members is visiting your home or business either for an evaluation or repair, please know that we’re taking extra precautions to keep you and our teammates safe.
- Our sales and service trucks are all supplied with disinfectant wipes, latex gloves, boot covers, and masks.
- Our team members have been instructed to limit their in-person contact with customers by practicing “social distancing” and being mindful of only entering a customer’s home when absolutely necessary, and if there are no sick individuals in the household. If anyone in your home has flu symptoms, or is ill in any way, please call our office at 866-651-8989 and advise us so that we can reschedule our visit. Please let your Crew Leader or Consultant know the best ways to communicate with you during these times; we’re prepared to assist via phone, text, Zoom, Facetime, Skype, etc.
￼To help ensure our team members’ safety we have:
- Continued to provide masks, gloves, Tyvek suits, boot covers, and other PPE
- Asked team members to remain 6′ away from each other and wear masks when this can’t be avoided, like in a crawl space or shared work truck
- Purchased an ozone machine to sterilize workspaces and vehicles overnight as needed
- Confirmed that desk chairs are at least 6′ apart throughout our Charlotte campus for support staff for when they return to the office
- Sanitized surfaces inside the office, especially door knobs and light switches, frequently
- Asked team members with symptoms or people in their households with symptoms to stay at home and only return to work after all recommended guidelines from our governor have been followed
- Created a larger meeting space inside the warehouse for the “Monday Morning Meeting.” In July 2020, a sound system was added and will add a giant screen so that our interactive continuing education can continue in this improvised meeting space.
Please know Falcone Crawl Space will do its very best to communicate any changes and will aim to diminish the impact on customers. Falcone will continue doing all that it can to best protect the team, customers, and communities we serve. Our focus on the mission of giving every Carolinian a strong foundation remains steadfast.